Zinc alloy die casting is a precision casting method that uses high pressure to force the molten metal into a metal mold with complex shapes. It is a precision casting method.
The design and development of zinc alloy die-casting molds. Die-casting is a precision casting method that uses high pressure to force metal melt into a metal mold with complex shapes. It is a precision casting method.
Zinc alloy die-casting is not comparable to other molding processes. To make a good die-casting product, it is not necessary to have a good die-casting machine. It must be a combination of mold, die-casting machine and die-casting process to make a good product. The product characteristics of zinc alloy die castings are:
1. It has high specific gravity, weight and texture, and stronger than plastic injection.
2. Good casting performance, it can die-cast precision parts with complex shapes and thin walls, and the surface of the castings is smooth.
3. Surface treatment is possible: electroplating, spraying, painting.
4. When melting and die-casting, it does not absorb iron, does not corrode the pressure, and does not stick to the mold.
5. It has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385℃, easier to shape than aluminum alloy die casting
With a variety of mold manufacturing equipment and product surface brightening treatment, we are committed to producing various molds. We are a professional Die casting supplier. Welcome to call us.