Brief analysis of the characteristics and advantages of aluminum die casting
/ Industry News
/ Brief analysis of the characteristics and advantages of aluminum die casting
The following will be a small series of Wuxi Yuxin Die Casting Factory to briefly analyze some of the characteristics and advantages of aluminum die casting.
Aluminum die casting is a very popular manufacturing method in the process of production. It has a lot of benefits to a certain extent, and many manufacturers and consumers will choose to use aluminum die casting.
Aluminum die casting features and advantages
1. Aluminum die casting has less internal pores during the production process, and can be heat treated during use. The strength of the product after heat treatment can be greatly improved, even exceeding the die-cast product.
2. The product is low in density. Relying on liquid self-weight forming, the compactness of the product is lower than that of die casting, and its strength is also slightly worse, but its tensile elongation is higher.
3. The surface finish of the product is not high. The cast product is likely to form pits similar to the shots after cooling and shrinking.
4. Slow filling and low production efficiency. Its production efficiency is only about a quarter of that of high-pressure casting, resulting in high wood products.
5. Die life is longer than die casting. The cost of the mold is low.
6. The process is simpler.
7. Not suitable for the production of thin-walled parts.
The above content is the wonderful information prepared by Wuxi Yuxin for everyone. If you have the needs of die casting, you can contact us immediately!