Attention should be paid to the purchase of power tools: First, the power tool is a hand-held or removable mechanized tool that is powered by a motor or an electromagnet and drives the working head through a transmission mechanism. Electric tools are easy to carry, easy to operate, and versatile, which can greatly reduce labor intensity, improve work efficiency, and realize manual operation mechanization. Therefore, they are widely used in construction, housing decoration, automobiles, machinery, electricity, bridges, gardening and other fields. , And enter the family in large numbers.
Electric tools are characterized by light structure, small size, light weight, low vibration, low noise, flexible operation, easy control and operation, easy to carry, strong and durable. Compared with manual tools, it can increase labor productivity by several to tens of times; it is more efficient than pneumatic tools, has low cost and is easy to control.
Method of choosing:
1. Select qualified products with "3C" certification.
2. In general occasions, Class II products should be used. This type of equipment has double insulation and is relatively safe to use.
3. When working in a humid place or a place with good electrical conductivity, such as a metal frame, you should choose Class II or Class III products.
4. For working in narrow places such as metal containers, pipes, boilers, etc., Class III products should be used.
5. If it is necessary to use Class I products, other necessary safety measures should be taken in accordance with safety requirements, such as installation of leakage protectors and safety isolation transformers.
For more information, please click here: Power generating tools.